Veryable Operators Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bigtexbryson

I've been selected for my first Op! Empty I've been selected for my first Op!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:59 am
Anyone ever work an Op? Any tips?
TracyJohnson13

I've been selected for my first Op! Empty Re: I've been selected for my first Op!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 am
I've worked 3 Ops now and I would say it's pretty straightforward just show up on time to the place where the Op is gonna be done, follow the directions of the person in charge, get the job done and then wait for your money! Laughing
elliott.sawyer13

I've been selected for my first Op! Empty Re: I've been selected for my first Op!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am
I have worked a couple of these ops. Tips - sure. wear pants and shoes and bring a jacket - I worked in a very cold warehouse and wish I had mine. arrive on time and reach out to the listed contact - basically make sure they know you are there so your get credit for working. follow the directions and don't leave after lunch. I did this and it hurt my ratings.
bigtexbryson

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Thx for the tips! I worked my first op yesterday and I already have my first 5 star rating. payment is already showing as pending in my bank account and is supposed to be there tomorrow morning. so far this working out pretty good.
TracyJohnson13

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:11 pm
See I told you it was pretty easy I have no complains as long as they give me the instructions and proper equipment to work I'm good to go!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum