Veryable Operators Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DallasRick81

Never No Show!  My friend ratings dropped to 1 Empty Never No Show! My friend ratings dropped to 1

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 pm
Heads up all. I got my cousin and two friends to join a few weeks ago. One of my friend got accepted for an Op in Arlington last week but was tired and didn't show up. His ratings dropped to 1 and now he can't get work. I try to tell him not to mess up but he didn't listen.
elliott.sawyer13

Never No Show!  My friend ratings dropped to 1 Empty No Show

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 am
I was also accepted to work and my car broke down last on saturday. Sucks man - I could have really used the money and now I need it quicker then ever. I am bidding again but haven't been picked. Looks like I am in the same situa as your cousin - sometimes life happens ya know!
texxasgirl1985

Never No Show!  My friend ratings dropped to 1 Empty Re: Never No Show! My friend ratings dropped to 1

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 am
Yeah i didn't show up one time and i lost 3 stars on my rating plus they said i might get my account suspended if i did it again, they seemed pretty serious about it
Sponsored content

Never No Show!  My friend ratings dropped to 1 Empty Re: Never No Show! My friend ratings dropped to 1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum