Veryable Operators Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TracyJohnson13

How do I stand out from the other Veryable operators? Empty How do I stand out from the other Veryable operators?

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:15 pm
Hey I’ve done several ops and I’ve had a great experience with Veryable so far but I wanted to know any tips on how to improve your ratings as an operator?
elliott.sawyer13

How do I stand out from the other Veryable operators? Empty Re: How do I stand out from the other Veryable operators?

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 pm
I have the same question - I asked about my ratings and was told that there is a leader board and the more I work the more I move up on this leader board. I do good work and plan to get to the top of the leader board with my skill set. I want as much work as I can get
texxasgirl1985

How do I stand out from the other Veryable operators? Empty Re: How do I stand out from the other Veryable operators?

Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:02 am
i asked them the same question cuz i wasn't getting picked for ops, they told me to fill out my profile with all my skills and work experience and stuff and i started getting picked for way more stuff
ItsElectric!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm
Honestly, it seems like showing up on time, with a good attitude, ready to learn, and just ready to roll up ur sleeves is 90% of the battle. A guy no-showed, and then I swooped in to cover the shift....now, 4 months later, I've been working 40 to 50 hours a week at that company, where the original guy just didn't show up!
bigtexbryson

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:35 pm
I added my forklift certification which probably helped me get the latest forklift op
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum